Are You Fully Vaccinated?
Vaccine-preventable diseases can spread easily in college campuses because of the close contact in dorms, classrooms, sporting events, public transportation, parties, and other social interactions. Make sure your vaccines are up to date.
In order to stay happy and healthy, the meningitis vaccine is strongly recommend for all new students living on campus.
The Campus Health Center carries the below vaccines:
- Hepatitis A: Human Papiloma Virus (HPV)
- Hepatitis B: Measles, Mumps & Rebella (MMR)
- Polio: Tetanus, Diptheria & Pertussis (TDap)
- Typhoid: Meningitis (ACW-Y)
- Yellow Fever: Meningitis B (Trumenba only)
- Varicella: Pneumococcal
5200 Anthony Wayne Drive, Suite 115